FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- Q: How old do you have to be to attend the nightclub?
- A: 14
14 years of age is the youngest allowed age to participate in the weekly teen nightclub events on Saturday nights.
Q: How old do you have to be to participate in the teen session?
- A: You must be a current high school aged teen 14+. To attend the 18+ SESSION, you must be 18+
You should always have some form of identification to prove your age or that you are in high school or college.
Q: What's the oldest you can be to attend the teen club?
- A: 19
It's a teen club, so if you are 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 years of age, you are a teen. We understand that 13 is also a teen, but we feel 13 is just too young for this environment. We cater to teens already in high school.
Q: Can guest over the age of 20 attend the venue?
- A: Yes,
All guest 18+, 19+,20+,21+, etc. may attend only after 11:00 p.m. once all the high school aged teens have exited the venue.
Q: Do the older guest party with the 14 and 15-year-olds?
- A: No,
Guest ages 14 - 17 or current high school aged teens are not mixed with the 18+ guest. We try and separate these two groups by high school aged teens and teens/young adults who are no longer in high school.
Q: If a guest is 18 years old and still in high school, can he/she attend the first session from 7:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.?
- A: Yes
As long as the guest can prove that he or she is a current high school student regardless of being 18 or 19 years of age he/she can access the venue with their school mates.
Q: What forms of identification is required to enter the club?
- A: Proper I.D. is always recommended such as School I.D., Driver’s License, Passport, Etc.
- Although ID not required if you don't have one, you will still need to prove your age. Teens 14 and 15 years of age can do this by having a consent and waiver on file signed by his/her parent or legal guardian. Submitting the consent and waiver form is a one-time process for all 14 and 15-year-old teens who wish to attend.
- Q: Is there an age restriction for other events at the venue outside of the regular teen night events?
- A: It depends on the event and the event organizer.
All regularly scheduled teen nightclub events (on Saturdays) have an age policy 14-17 or current high school aged teens are allowed in the venue between 7:30 p.m. and 11:00 p.m., 18+ teens as well as young adults with ID may attend after 11:00 p.m.
Q: Can I have more information about the age requirement, ID, Parental Consent Form and Wavier?
- A: Basic information about the consent/waiver form:
- Parental Consent Forms and Consent / Waivers are only required during the regular weekly scheduled club events.
- Filling out and signing the Parental Consent Forms and Consent / Waivers is a onetime process.
- All form must be filled out at the venue location prior to the guest entering the venue.
- If needed, an appointment can be scheduled prior to the guest attending the club if a parent or legal guarding is unable to take care of this responsibility the day of the club night or event.
- The forms are kept on record for each guest upon his or her return to the venue.
- The forms may or may not be required during private events and buyouts. Each situation is looked at and assessed by management.
- A: 14+ Guest
- All guest 14+ need a parental consent/waiver form signed to attend.
- All guest 14+ will be asked to have a sign a consent/waiver by a parent or legal guardian before entering the venue.
- All guest 14+ parent or legal guardian will need proper ID in order to sign the consent/waiver form for each of their children.
- All guest 14+ are only allowed at the club during a club night or club related event during the
- 14-17 scheduled teen session and never during the 18+ session.
- A: 16+ Guest
- All guest 16+ do not need a parental consent/waiver form signed to attend.
- All guest 16+ will be asked to sign a consent/waiver before entering the venue.
- All guest 16+ will need proof of age (proper ID) in order to sign the consent/waiver form.
- All guest 16+ will need proper ID to enter the venue. If a 15+ guest does not have proof of age (proper ID), he or she will need to have a parent or legal guardian sign a consent/waiver before entering the venue.
- All guest 16+ parent or legal guardian will need proper ID in order to sign the consent/waiver form for each of their children.
- All guest 14+ are only allowed at the club during a club night or club related event during the 14-17 scheduled session and never during the 18+ session.
- 18+ Guest
- All guest 18+ do not need a parental consent/waiver form signed to attend.
- All guest 18+ will be asked to sign a consent/waiver before entering the venue.
- All guest 18+ will need proof of age (proper ID) in order to sign the consent/waiver form.
- All guest 18+ will need proper ID to enter the venue.
- All guest 18+ are only allowed at the club during a club night or club related event during the 18+ scheduled session and never during the scheduled teen session.
- Q: Do you serve alcohol?
- A: No
- We are a teen club servicing the teens in this community, and the last time we check, you had to be 21+ to buy and consume alcohol. If you are over the age of 21 and looking for alcoholic beverages, we suggest that you attend a 21+ nightclub instead of FroZEN75.
- Q: Do you have a bar?
- A: Yes
- We do have a none alcohol bar. We serve water ($2), soda ($3), sports drink ($4), energy drinks ($5) and sparkling cider ($10).
COVER / HOURS-
- Q: Does it cost to attend the teen nightclub and 18+ after-hours?
- A: Yes.
General Cover on Saturdays during the regularly scheduled nightclub events is $15.00. We do offer admission for $10.00 for teens who arrive early (between 7:00 pm and 9:00 pm). For the 18+ guest with local ID, we offer $5.00 cover (between 11:00 pm and 12:00 midnight).
Q: Does the club offer free cover?
- A: Yes.
We offer FREE COVER from 7:30 pm – 8:00 pm if the guest is a current active affiliate promoter with a minimum of one month actively promoting FroZEN75. See join the team for more information on being an affiliate with FroZEN75.
Q: Hours Of Operation: Is the club open every day?
- A. No.
- Only on Saturdays and other scheduled days for events. See Nightclub for more
- Q: What's the dress code policy to attend the club?
- A: Casually stylish club attire. No Plain White-T, collared shirt is always preferred, but not mandatory for men.
- Tank Tops are not permitted outside of the summer season. Shorts are fine only during the summer season. Sports cap are not permitted. Athletic footwear is fine. No steel toe shoes. Sandals are fine but keep in mind that this is a club and your toes might get stepped on if exposed. Your attitude and the way you conduct yourself is essential.
- Q: Do you serve food?
- A: No, but we do sell snacks at the bar
We offer a variation of light pre-packaged snakes, chips and gummy candies.
Q: Can we bring in food during the teen club?
- A: Yes, with a VIP Area reservation
- When you RSVP for a VIP Area during the teen club event, you can bring in food for your guest. When you bring in food for your guest, you are required to pay a $20.00/$25.00 cleaning fee for each area reserved.
- Q: What kind of music do you play during the club?
- A: Open format.
All of your favorite music and much more. We focus on playing a blend of the most current music from Trap / House / Top 40 / Hip Hop & more with an emphasis on high-energy sets.
Q: Can a guest request music during the club?
- A: No,
- You can make your request now, on this site or at the door before entering the venue. Guest will not be able to requests songs once inside the venue during normal club nights.
- Q: Are parents and other adults allowed in the teen club with the young teen?
- A: No
A parent whose teens are currently in the venue during the teen session (7:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m.) may check in on their child at any time with a FroZEN75 staff member escort. The parent or any adult checking in on his or her child will need to exit the venue as soon as possible to prevent the other guest from feeling uncomfortable.
Q: Can an adult chaperone a group of teens during the teen session from 7:30 p.m.-11:00 p.m.?
- A: Yes
Adults can chaperone but are not allowed to stay in the venue once the teen session has begun, from 7:30 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Chaperons may check in on their child at any time with a FroZEN75 staff member escort. The chaperones checking in on his or her child will need to exit the venue as soon as possible to prevent the other guest from feeling uncomfortable.
Q: Do you have a place for parents to hang out if their kid wants to go?
- A. No.
- We don't have a place for parents to hang out inside of the venue for parents but a parent or guardian can check-in on their teen child at any time with a staff member escorting him or her. There are businesses within walking distance from the venue were a parent or guardian of a teen guest can hang out during the club session if he or she wishes to stay close by.
RENTING THE CLUB-
- Q: I’m I able to rent out the club?
- A. Yes.
- You may rent the venue any day of the week. See Rent Us for more
- Q: Do we need a waiver to attend a private party or event?
- A. No.
- But we will give you the option to fill one out if you choose to while you are already at the venue. Doing this will satisfy the need and prevent any inconvenience it might cause in the future if you decide to attend any regularly scheduled teen nightclub event.
- Q: Do you offer VIP seating
- A: Yes.
- Q: Does the VIP area have its own music
- A: No. The same music is played throughout the venue.
- Q: Does the VIP area have its own dancefloor
- A: No.
- Q: I'm reserving a VIP for my birthday and wanted to bring in a cake, is this allowed?
- A: Yes
- If you are celebrating your birthday in VIP you are welcome to bring a cake. Our staff can store it and present it at your table when you are ready. We do not have cake’s for sale, so you are responsible for bringing your own cake. A cleaning fee of $20.00/$25.00 will be charged.